ILTV+ delivers news, daily programming and LIVE events from the heart of the state of Israel.
Experience Israel and stay informed on what's going on in the Middle East and the Jewish world with ILTV+.
- Daily breaking news and in-depth analysis
- 24/7 Live streaming of the holiest sites
- Travel & lifestyle weekly programming
- Jewish learning
- Educational content (Learning Hebrew, Krav Maga, etc)
- Kosher cooking recipe videos
New content every day!
13. Cruising Israel - Ashdot Yaacov Kibbutz, Kayaking, 4x4
Natalie, Emanuelle and Max go up north to see some of the most diverse and historic sites that Israel has to offer! The trio visited the Ashdot Yaacov Kibbutz, went kayaking in the Jordan river, explored the Jordan valley on 4x4 and stopped at a rustic restaurant for some quality food and Israeli...
12. Cruising Israel - Bahat Winery, De Karina Chocolate & Horseback Riding
Natalie, Emanuelle and Max head to Ein Zivan and check out what it has to offer. Join them in learning about wine making at Bahat Winery, decorating chocolate at De Karina chocolate factory, taking a ride around Ein Zivan on horseback and visiting the most eastern kibbutz in the Golan Heights!
11 Cruising Israel- Looking back at some of the best moments of Cruising Israel
Natalie, Emanuelle, Natasha and Max, look back at some of the best moments of Cruising Israel! From paintball just outside Tel Aviv, paragliding in Netanya, sup surfing in Herzliya, skydiving and more!
10. Cruising Israel – Ein Gedi Hotel & Spa, Biblical botanical garden, Dead Sea
On this Episode, Natalie and Emanuelle stayed at the Ein Gedi Hotel in the midst of desert with a serene spa experience, they later went to see the plants in botanical garden mentioned in the Bible, and lastly they got all muddy at the Dead Sea!
9. Cruising Israel – Flying ATV, Repelling, Arthur Hotel, Beer Baazar Bar, Greco
On this episode, Emanuelle and Max go flying on ATVs and repelling to see what its like to live on the edge. Later they went to check out the Arthur hotel that offers a unique and cultural experience, drank Israeli craft beer at Beer Baazar Bar in Jerusalem, and tasted the best Greek cuisine in I...
8. Cruising Israel – Dalida, Market House Hotel, Sky diving, Imperial Bar
On this episode, Natalie and Max enjoy the flavors of Dalida restaurant in a trendy Florentine neighborhood, they visit the beautiful Market House Hotel in the heart of Jaffa, Natasha Kirtchuk jumps out of a plane and takes a sip of most uncommon drinks at the Imperial Bar
7. Cruising Israel – Trampoline park, Racha, Water tubing, Onza, Tishbi Winery
On this episode, Natalie and Max visited Israel’s trampoline park, ate at Racha restaurant, went on a boat ride in Herzliya marina, tried out the popular eatery in the heart of Jaffa, and went to taste and learn all about wine in the Tishbi Winery.
On this episode, Natalie and Max visit the African safari that is home to largest collection of wild animals, then they enjoyed the Tel Aviv coastline write riding on a Segway, later they tasted innovative dishes at Claro restaurant, visited the Biblical Museum of natural history, and lastly went...
4. Cruising Israel - Sky Kef, Rock Climbing, Utopia Park, Tower of David
On this episode of Cruising Israel, Natalie and Max soar up to great heights with Sky Kef, go rock climbing in Tel Aviv, visit the Utopia Park, check out the Tower of David and get food and drinks at the Jerusalem Market